This song started as an experiment – I decided not to think too much and just add random instruments and effects and see what happened. While working on it, my keyboard was acting up as if the number 8 was stuck (it wasn’t). Instead of repairing it, I decided to try and produce the song like that, so that every parameter I pressed was immediately set to the highest level, resulting in very extreme sounds. When I tried saving it, the name “88888888” was automatically set. In addition to all this, I was a bit sick and my voice was really hoarse. I took the opportunity to record it, and even added some extra raspiness to it using an Ableton effect called “Erosion”.